Quality Department introduces new internal website
The Quality Department has launched a new internal website that provides a centralized location for Michigan Medicine faculty and staff to request services; schedule and sign up for trainings; access data, dashboards, and reports; and learn more about the Quality Department.
Specifically, the website enables easier access to:
- Ambulatory, inpatient, and executive level reports developed by Quality Analytics
- Information regarding Patient Satisfaction and Employee Engagement surveys
- Continuous Improvement tools and resources
- Clinical Design & Innovation programs
- Collaborative Quality Initiatives and Maintenance of Certification Part IV
- Patient Safety Event Reporting
The site also features an online form to request services from the Program Management Office, Performance Improvement and Clinical Design & Innovation.
New resources and information will continue to be added to the website as the department continues to expand the scope of services it offers to the organization.
To access the new website, please bookmark: https://quality.i.medicine.umich.edu/