Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
Please be advised that a number of upcoming construction projects are expected to cause road closures over the next few weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Between Monday, Oct. 9 and Friday, Oct. 13, West Stadium Blvd. between South Maple and Pauline will experience intermittent single lane closures. Work is scheduled to take place between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Pedestrian traffic and access to side streets will be maintained.
- Between Tuesday, Oct. 10 and Tuesday, Oct. 17, West Liberty between Scio Ridge and South Maple is schedule to be closed to westbound traffic for resurfacing.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on South Maple, west on Scio Church Rd. and north on Wagner Rd.
- One-way traffic eastbound will be maintained through the construction area.
- Between Wednesday, Oct. 11 and Wednesday, Oct. 25, Church St. is expected to be closed to northbound traffic between South University and Geddes. Beginning Monday, Oct. 16, South University is scheduled to be closed eastbound from Church to Washtenaw.
- During both closures, traffic will be detoured west on South University, south on South State St., east on Hill St., and north on Washtenaw Ave.
- One-way traffic southbound will be maintained.
- On Saturday, Oct. 14 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., South Fourth between Huron and Washington is expected to be closed to vehicular traffic.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on Huron, south on Fifth Ave. and west on Washington St.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured west on Washington St., north on South Main St. and east on Huron St.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!