Attend procurement classes at Michigan Medicine
October 6, 2017 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
The Michigan Medicine Procurement Office is pleased to announce a purchase order and procurement training class for all staff members.
The course will be offered twice:
- 8 a.m. – 11 a.m..on Friday, Oct. 20 at the Ford Auditorium
- 8 a.m.- 11 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 9 at NCRC, Bldg. 10, South Atrium
This course will cover:
- Do’s and Don’ts of procuring goods/services
- Department buying options
- Competitive bid process/sole source Jjstification
- How to create a requisition/purchase order
- Tracking/locating your Purchase order
- Your PeopleSoft work list (approving discrepancies vouchers)
- Payment of invoices through shared services/accounts payable
- Navigating through shared services case connect for purchase order/invoice problem/discrepancies
If interested, email Heidi Wenger with the date you prefer.