Road closure update: Plymouth Rd./Green Rd. intersection project
Please be advised that final paving for the Plymouth Rd./Green Rd. intersection was completed over the weekend.
The intersection is now open to traffic, however Phase II of the project will continue, as workers transition to a water main replacement project.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Maintenance work is scheduled to take place on the north side of Plymouth Rd., west of Green Rd.
- Two lanes of traffic will be maintained in each direction.
- Traffic turning left from eastbound Plymouth Rd. to northbound Green Rd. will continue to be detoured through Commonwealth Blvd.
- Commonwealth will be converted to a one-way street during a portion of the project, though that will not occur immediately.
- The project is expected to be completed by the end of November.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!