Plan ahead: Fuller Road alternate parking options
This weekend, Saturday, June 17 and Sunday, June 18, a lacrosse tournament will be hosted in Fuller Park and Mitchell Field.
For that reason, the following parking lots are expected to have tournament guests parking in them. Please plan ahead if you will be parking in the area:
- Fuller Pool (Yellow) lot
- M71 (Yellow) lot on south side of Fuller Rd.
- M75 Mitchell Field (Orange) lot
- NC78 (Orange) lot across from Mitchell Field
For staff members who use those lots on weekends, there are alternate parking areas to consider. No permit is required in the following lots until Monday morning at 6 a.m.:
- M27 lot: Ann St. at Zina Pitcher Place, next to the Ann St. parking structure
- M28 lot: Washington Hts., Markley Hall, near School of Public Health
- M29 (“The Pit”) lot: Nichols Dr., below Survival Flight helipad
- Ann St. parking structure
- Catherine St. parking structure
- Glen Ave. parking structure
Thank you for your cooperation.