Plan ahead: Glen Ave. parking structure project
Please be advised that a maintenance project in the Glen Ave. parking structure is expected to temporarily shut down power in the structure on Thursday evening. The maintenance work is designed to help mitigate the installation of the structure’s new east elevator.
Plan ahead if you typically park in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The project is scheduled to run from 6 p.m. until midnight on Thursday, Feb. 23.
- During this time, all lighting within the structure and the west elevator will be out of service.
- Entry gates will be locked down, though vehicles will be able to exit.
- If you are parked in the structure, please plan to move your vehicle out by 6 p.m.
- Signs will be posted to notify parkers of the upcoming project.
Thank you for your cooperation!