Limited spots still available: Relaxation event to recognize DE&I efforts
Don’t miss a fantastic opportunity to relax, refresh and re-energize this Friday, Feb. 3 — right on campus!
The daylong event is designed to honor and appreciate faculty and staff — all of whom have an instrumental role in planning, implementing, and supporting the university’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives. Limited spots are still available and registration is required!
The event is hosted by the Office for Health Equity and Inclusion, in partnership with the Department of Organizational Learning.
At the event you will be able to:
- Relax and find focus through yoga and mindfulness meditation with MHealthy
- Revisit your plan for the year with guided vision planning and goal setting with community partner lululemon
- Recognize the importance of self-care with wellness and emotional resilience with the Employee Assistance Program
- Be inspired by the foundational work of the Ross School of Business Center for Positive Organizations
- Enjoy wellness-inspired giveaways from program sponsors
Click here to register for one of the three sessions:
Morning Session: 7:30 a.m. – 11 a.m., Rogel Ballroom, Michigan Union
Lunch Keynote: 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., Dow Auditorium, Towsley Center (lunch will be provided)
Afternoon Session: 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m., Towsley Lobby, Towsley Center
Please contact Sarah Colbert in the Department of Organizational Learning with any questions at email@example.com.