February session added for Diabetes Prevention Program
Due to popular demand, the U-M Diabetes Prevention Program has added another session starting in February!
If you know what to do but you’re just not doing it when it comes to managing your health, this program can help you get on the right track.
In this one-year program, a registered dietitian and diabetes expert will help you:
- Learn how to balance meals to help manage your blood sugar and other metabolic conditions
- Increase your physical activity weekly
- Learn how to lose weight in a healthy way
- Manage stress
- Overcome challenges such as time constraints, holidays, dining out, lapses and relapses
- Maintain motivation
- Develop the tools to not only make change, but maintain changes for the long term
- Prevent or delay type 2 diabetes
There is no better time than now to make your health a priority! Classes begin Monday, Feb. 6.
The classes will be held at Domino’s Farms, 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr., in Ann Arbor.
If U-M BCN Premier Care is your primary insurance and you are eligible for the program, U-M Premier Care will cover the program cost for you.
For all other health insurance plans, take advantage of the New Year’s Special and receive $100 off the program fee.
Attend the following one-hour information session to learn more and to complete enrollment forms.
Date: Monday, Jan. 23
Time: 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Location: Domino’s Farms, 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr., enter in Lobby C and follow the signs to the Diabetes Prevention Program.
RSVP: Call 734-998-2475 and select option 1 to RSVP for the information session. There is no fee for this session and no obligation to join.
If you are unable to attend the information session but would still like to learn more, email email@example.com.
Classes fill up fast so reserve your space today!