Submit your idea to improve patient care!
The Frankel Cardiovascular Center Clinical Value Innovation Challenge offers an opportunity for faculty, staff, trainees, patients and families to design and implement novel solutions to improve the quality and cost of patient care in an interdisciplinary fashion. The solutions can focus on the safety, efficacy, timeliness, efficiency, patient centeredness or equitability of care, among other factors.
This project is unique because ideas are not submitted in a vacuum. Ideas and proposals will be shared on a crowd source platform that anyone with a level-2 login can access to make comments, provide suggestions or join a team.
How can you get involved?
Choose any or all of the following options available online:
- Submit an idea (50 words or less, now through Sept. 12)
- Assemble a team and submit a formal proposal between Sept. 19 and Oct. 28
- Log into the crowd source platform and comment on other proposals (now through mid-November)
- Attend the selection contest on Dec. 8 from 4-6 p.m. in the Danto Auditorium
- Spread the word to your friends and colleagues