Plan ahead: Mott (P4) parking structure project
Please be advised that an upcoming project to remove old parking space striping and restriping is scheduled to occur in the Mott/Simpson (P4) parking structure next week. Plan ahead if you will be leaving your car near the UMHS campus.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The work is scheduled to begin on Monday, Aug. 29 and is expected to be completed on Friday, Sept. 2.
- The work will be confined to levels 2 and 3.
- The stripe removal work is scheduled to occur during the evenings, between 5 p.m. and 1 a.m.
- The restriping work is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, Aug. 31 and Friday, Sept. 2 from 5 p.m. until completed.
- The project will require rolling closures of 30-60 spaces at a time.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.