Fuller Road lots to be temporarily closed to U-M parkers
The City of Ann Arbor and U-M Recreational Sports are co-sponsoring a large Lacrosse Tournament at Mitchell Field & surrounding City park property next weekend beginning Friday, June 17 at 4 p.m. through Sunday, June 19 at 10 p.m.
The Mitchell Field (M75) Lot, the M71 Lot on Fuller Road and the Fuller Pool Lot will be closed to U-M parkers in order to accommodate tournament participants and fans. Per the U-M lease with the City for the M71 Lot & the Fuller Pool Lot, parking during those times is prohibited.
Alternative free parking (no permit required) can be found as follows:
Fridays from 5 p.m. through Mondays at 6 a.m.:
- M27 Lot (Ann Street at Zina Pitcher, next to Ann St. Parking Structure)
- M28 Lot (Washington Heights, near Markley Hall and the School of Public Health)
- M29 (“The Pit”) Lot (Nichols Drive, below the Survival Flight helipad)
Fridays from 6 p.m. through Mondays at 6 a.m.:
- Ann Street Parking Structure
- Catherine Street Parking Structure
- Glen Avenue Parking Structure
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.