You’re invited: Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner
The UMHS leadership team invites you to attend the annual Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner buffet on Wednesday, May 11 in the University Hospital cafeteria.
Relax as your leaders serve breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. (for midnight and day-shift employees) and dinner from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (for afternoon-shift employees). All attendees must wear their UMHS ID badge.
This year’s event is hosted by:
- Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., executive vice president for medical affairs, UMHS, Dean, U-M Medical School
- David Spahlinger, M.D., executive vice dean for clinical affairs, president, UMHHS
- Tony Denton, senior vice president and chief operating officer, UMHHC and U-M Medical Group
- Kathleen Potempa, Ph.D., dean, U-M School of Nursing
- Members of the senior management teams of the Hospitals, Health Centers, Medical School and School of Nursing
Additionally, UMHS leaders will attend a number of receptions in May where they will visit and provide meals to faculty and staff at off-site locations.
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Egg frittata (choice of bacon or vegetarian)
- Light & Fit Yogurt (vanilla or strawberry)
- Muffin (choice of apple cinnamon or blueberry)
- Fresh fruit (choice of apple or orange)
- Beverage: orange juice, coffee (regular or decaf) or hot tea
- Choice of chicken or Eggplant Parmesan served with pasta (gluten-free pasta available on request)
- Caesar salad with Caesar dressing
- Garlic breadstick
- 2 cookies
- Beverage: water, coffee (regular or decaf) and hot tea
This is a great opportunity to network and celebrate with your teams. Plan to stop by to enjoy this delicious menu in your honor! And thanks for all of your hard work on behalf of your patients, their families, and your colleagues at UMHS.