Celebrating Nurses Week 2016
During National Nurses Week and throughout the year, UMHS is proud to celebrate the role nurses play in delivering the highest level of quality care to their patients because that’s Pure Michigan Nursing.
In an effort to support the professional development of our nurses, the Nurse Recruitment and Retention team is excited to announce a variety of educational opportunities:
- Dinner and Pain Lecture
- Cedar Point Bus Trip to include a pain lecture
- Dr. Calarco’s Annual Nursing Grand Rounds
- Mackinac Island Bus Trip to include a pain lecture
- Time Sensitive Issues: Stroke, Stemi, Sepsis
- Frankenmuth Bus Trip to include Zehnder’s Lunch and Learn
- Annual UMHS Nursing Poster Days
- Unlimited Online CE Gift Card
- Oncology Certified Nurse Review Course
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Review Course
- Adult Medical-Surgical Certification Review Course
- Online Certification Review Gift Cards
For more information and to sign up for one of these great opportunities, click here.