Yoga encourages overall health and wellness
• Lessen chronic pain, e.g., lower back pain, arthritis, headaches
• Lower blood pressure and reduce insomnia
• Increase muscle strength and flexibility
• Improve respiration, energy, and vitality
• Improve metabolism
• Improve cardio and circulatory health
Classes are held in Cardiovascular Medicine at Domino’s Farms medically-supervised Fitness Center, Mon & Wed 7:00 am & Tue & Thu 2:30 pm.
For more information call Kari Smith: 734-998-5670. Physician referral is no longer required.