CNN to feature Dr. Muraszko’s path to success
They’ll share Muraszko’s journey, from a newborn with spina bifida to the first female chair of a neurosurgery department.
TV airing schedule:
- Between 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. on CNN
- Between 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. – noon on HLN
- Between 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. on CNN
- Between 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. on HLN
- Between 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. on CNN
You can also catch Muraszko’s story, including a new essay, this week on CNN’s website.
If you missed U-M alum and CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta’s piece on the impact Muraszko had on him, see the January CNN segment here.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Schedule is subject to change for breaking news.