Active U starts today!
If you haven’t already, make sure to sign up for Active U, MHealthy’s 12-week physical activity challenge! Tracking starts today and continues through April 4. Sign up as an individual or by joining or creating a team.
This year, participants can sync their Fitbit to the program’s online tracker, making logging exercise minutes seamless. Other program highlights include:
- Map the distance to the Rio games – In celebration of the 2016 summer games in Rio, when participants add their minutes to Active U, the program will convert the minutes to miles and map the trek from Ann Arbor to Rio de Janeiro
- Charity donation – make an optional small donation to give to charities chosen by Active U participants
- Prizes – Opportunity to win prizes each week just for logging exercise minutes
- Active U T-shirt – Earn a 2016 T-shirt for successfully completing the program (free to employees and grad students; small fee for spouses/other qualified adults (OQAs), undergraduate students and retirees)
- MHealthy Rewards – Qualifying benefits-eligible faculty and staff have the opportunity to earn $100 for successfully completing both Active U and the MHealthy Rewards 2016 health questionnaire (health questionnaire will be available starting Jan. 12)
Active U is open to all university faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students, retirees and employee spouses/OQAs.
Learn more and register at mhealthy.umich.edu/activeu.