Join the 1,500 employees who have gotten their flu vaccine this week!
More than 1,500 employees have already gotten their flu shot this week at quick, convenient and free flu clinics in UH South, 1500 E. Medical Center Drive, F2300.
Join them in protecting our patients, families and each other from getting sick.
Stop by a free clinic:
- Monday, Oct. 12 – Sunday, Oct. 18
- 4 a.m. – Midnight
- UH South, 1500 E. Medical Center Drive, F2300
(Located on the second floor of the Taubman Center, near the Towsley Triangle, across the hall from the MCHC Auditorium)
Make sure to have your UMHS ID badge and medical record number (MRN) ready when you arrive. You’ll get a sticker for your employee ID badge after getting vaccinated. If you don’t have an MRN or aren’t sure, call UMHS Registration at 734-936-4990.
Occupational Health Services has these influenza vaccine products available at clinics:
- Standard Adult Dose
- Preservative-free Adult Dose
- Flumist Nasal (must be under 50 years old and NOT immunocompromised or around others who are)
- Those requiring an egg-free (FluBlok) dose may receive it from the OHS Clinic; 3rd Level Med Inn Bldg; Monday – Friday 7 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.