Free flu clinics all week in UH South – Protect your community!
Free clinics continue all week:
- Monday, Oct. 19 – Sunday, Oct. 25
- 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- UH South, 1500 E. Medical Center Drive, F2300
(Second floor Taubman Center, near Towsley Triangle, across from the MCHC Auditorium)
Make sure to have your UMHS ID badge and medical record number (MRN) ready when you arrive. You’ll get a sticker for your employee ID badge after getting vaccinated. If you don’t have an MRN or aren’t sure, call UMHS Registration at 734-936-4990.
OHS has these influenza vaccine products available at clinics:
- Standard Adult Dose
- Preservative-free Adult Dose
- Flumist Nasal (must be under 50 years old and NOT immunocompromised or around others who are)
- Those requiring an egg-free (FluBlok) dose may receive it from the OHS Clinic; 3rd Level Med Inn Bldg; Monday – Friday 7 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.