Cyber Security in an Ever-Changing World (Oct. 22)
Register now for SUMIT_2015, the University of Michigan’s 11th annual symposium to raise awareness and educate the community on cyber security.
Oct. 22, 8:30 a.m.
SUMIT is an exciting opportunity to hear nationally recognized experts discuss the latest technical, legal, and operational trends and threats in cyberspace. This year we are honored to welcome Governor Rick Snyder as a keynote speaker.
Speakers and Panelists:
- The Honorable Rick Snyder, Governor of the State of Michigan
- Ari Schwartz, Former Senior Director for Cybersecurity U.S. National Security Council Staff, White House
- Colonel Jon Brickey, Army Cybercommand and West Point Cyber Center
- Randy Hegarty, Enterprise Security IT Manager, CISO Office, Penn State University
- Jen Miller-Osborn, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, Palo Alto Networks
- David Sobel, Senior Counsel, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Tom Winterhalter, FBI Detroit Cyber Team Special Agent
Attendance is free, but registration is required.