Save money and enjoy the ride: South Lyon vanpool has one opening
There is room for one rider in the South Lyon vanpool.
Save on gas, wear and tear on your car, and parking costs. Kick back and enjoy the ride. Contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-3139.
Cost to join the vanpool is $25 per month, which is withdrawn from your paycheck, pre-tax, plus $30 a month for gas.
Times and route:
- 6:40 a.m. – Leaves from Napier / 10 mile
- 6:50 a.m. – Pickup at South Lyon Library – Pontiac Trail / 8 mile
- 7:15 a.m. – Arrives UMHS (Mott Children's Hospital)
- 7: 20 a.m. – Arrives North Ingalls Building
- 7:30 a.m. – Arrives College of Pharmacy
- 7:40 a.m. – Arrives near Stadium
4:55 p.m. – Departs Stadium
5:05 p.m. – Picks up at College of Pharmacy
5:10 p.m. – North Ingalls Building
5:15 p.m. – UMHS – Cancer Center
5:55 p.m. – South Lyon Library Pontiac Trail / 8 mile
If you need to leave work early or late, you can get a free ride home by cab, up to six times.
Also, you only need to ride four days per week, so if you need to stay home/use your own car, you aren’t completely locked into a rigid schedule.