Meet Dr. Runge, other UMHS leaders at upcoming recognition events
Starting this month, a number of events will be hosted throughout the U-M Health System to recognize the great work you do every day.
Health System leaders will be in attendance at a number of receptions, which will also include free food and a chance to network and celebrate with your teams.
Watch the video below for a message from Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., about three informal “Meet the EVPMA” receptions scheduled over the next two weeks.
Remember to save the date for the Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner Buffet on April 1.
UMHS leaders will be serving breakfast from 6:30–9 a.m. for midnight and dayshift employees and dinner from 6–8 p.m. for afternoon shift employees.
This year’s event will be hosted by:
• Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., executive vice president for medical affairs, U-M
• Tony Denton, acting chief executive officer and chief operating officer, UMHHC
• James O. Woolliscroft, M.D., dean, U-M Medical School
• Kathleen Potempa, Ph.D., dean, U-M School of Nursing
• Members of the senior management teams of the Hospitals, Health Centers, Medical School and School of Nursing
More details, including this year’s menu, will be shared as the date approaches.